Save the Date for Nexus Summit 2022
Details announced for this year’s In-Person and Virtual Nexus Summit 2022
May 24, 2022
The National Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education will host this year’s in-person Nexus Summit August 20th – 23rd with additional virtual days on September 13th – 14th.
This year’s conference, Learning Together in the Nexus: A Focus on What Matters Most, will feature the following themes:
- Interprofessional Learning for Collaborative Practice and Education
- Interprofessional Collaboration to Address Health Equity, Racism and Bias
- Building the IPE Case Through Information, Evidence, and Outcomes
- Partnerships Advancing Care with People and Communities
- Person, Family and Community-Engaged Practice and Education
Conference activities will include plenaries, interactive conversation cafes, skill-building seminars, and lightning talk discussions.
Early Bird registration is available now through July 23rd, 2022.
Click here to register for this year's Nexus Summit programming!