Just Released! Updated Interprofessional eLearning Modules - February 11, 2020
You Asked, We Delivered!
Last year, CAIPER conducted faculty focus groups to talk about the needs and preferences for ready-to-use and easy to implement IPE learning materials. We took their feedback and got to work!
The result – an updated set of foundational CAIPER Interprofessional By Design® eLearning modules.
Each core module now includes:
- An Interactive eLearning module that takes learners through clinical and cased-based scenarios to teach core teamwork knowledge and skills
- An Instructional Companion Guide with practical suggestions for undergraduate and graduate classroom and clinical activities matched to interprofessional competencies
- Certificates of Completion to track student engagement
The following four newly updated module packages are ready to use in courses and clinical rotations:
- What is Interprofessional Education?
- Interprofessional Communication: Communication in Healthcare Settings
- Roles and Responsibilities: It Takes a Team!
- Four Habits of High-Performance Teams and Teamwork from a Person-Centered Perspective
You can access all materials on the Core Interprofessional eLearning Modules webpage.Stay tuned for the release of updated Primary Care eLearning modules coming soon!